The Community Ministries department brings the St. Francis mission to life, inspiring outreach to the community with focus on the poor, the underserved and the dying. In addition to providing health care services, we draw on our Catholic social justice tradition to contribute to our mission.
There are many things that need to come together to create a healthy community, including access to quality health care, functional and affordable housing, education, employment, public safety, and recreational and cultural opportunities. Bon Secours St. Francis Health System is developing long term, collaborative relationships with the people who live and work in neighborhoods in the communities where we serve to improve the quality of life and health.
To us, this means looking beyond our walls and doing what we can to make our community a better and healthier place to live. We serve as the hands and feet that bring our mission to life. The Community Ministries department brings the St. Francis mission to life by inspiring outreach, by supporting and most importantly bringing action in our communities.
Our work falls primarily into four categories:
- Improving Access to Healthcare
- Growing Healthy Relationships
- Teaching Our Community
- Sharing Our Gifts
To learn more about the incredible work that is being done in these areas, please click the links above. From providing dental services to the underserved and placing Faith Community Nurses in communities that need them most to managing community gardens and working together to improve an entire local community, St. Francis and Community Ministires are making real change for the better.
community benefit reports
- download the 2015 community benefit report
- download the 2014 community benefit report
- download the 2013 community benefit report
- download the 2012 community benefit report
- download the 2011 community benefit report
- download the 2010 community benefit report
- download the 2009 annual report
- download the 2008 annual report
- download the 2007 annual report
To contact St. Francis Community Ministries, please call 864-255-1328.