Our Interactive Tools are easy-to-use personal calculators. Take a quiz or enter your information to learn important facts that can help you make smart decisions about your health. For example, find out if you are at risk for a heart attack or stroke. Discover how much smoking really costs you or how many calories you burn on a walk. See how well you "bounce back" and handle stress.
To get started learning more about your health, click on an Interactive Tool.
Health and Fitness Tools
- Which Health Screenings Do You Need?
- Which Immunizations Does Your Child Need? (What is a PDF document?)
- Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- What Is Your Target Heart Rate?
- Is Your Weight Increasing Your Health Risks?
- What Is Your Child's BMI?
- How Many Calories Did You Burn?
- What Is Your Risk for a Stroke if You Have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Should I Consider Surgery for My Low Back?
- Are You at Risk for Osteoporosis?
- How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
Lifestyle Checkup Tools
- Are You Ready to Quit Smoking?
- How Does Smoking Affect Your Lifespan?
- How Does Smoking Increase Your Risk of Heart Attack?
- How Much Is Smoking Costing You?
- Do You Have a Drinking Problem?
- Do You Have a Substance Abuse Problem? (What is a PDF document?)
- Are You Depressed?
- How Well Do You Bounce Back?
- What Is Your Stress Level?
|Author||Debby Golonka, MPH|
|Editor||Susan Van Houten, RN, BSN, MBA|
|Associate Editor||Pat Truman, MATC|
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Adam Husney, MD - Family Medicine|
|Last Updated||November 10, 2008|