mobile mammography site visit request
Thank you for your interest in having the St. Francis Mobile Mammography Unit visit your workplace, community group, or event. Please note:
- The mobile unit is available for site visits Monday-Friday.
- A minimum of 15 patients is required for an on-site visit.
- In case of inclement weather, St. Francis Mobile Mammography follows Greenville County School District closings. The unit will not operate if schools are closed for weather reasons.
The following criteria must be met by the host site and approved by a St. Francis Mobile Mammography Representative:
- Nine reserved, level parking spaces, preferably by a curb near the entrance of the site.
- A minimum overhead clearance of 13 feet. Please ensure that there are no low-lying trees blocking entrance or exit passages.
- No sharp or narrow turns getting into or out of the parking area.
- A paved parking area is required due to the weight of the unit.
You may request a site visit by completing the form below, or by calling 864-254-5880.